LABORATORY OF PHYSIOLOGY AND NUTRITION OF FRUIT GROWERS
- Analyzes on leaves, fruits and other plant tissues
- Analysis of crop/ fruit quality indicators
- Genetic identification of plants
- Conducting experiments
Analyzes on leaves, fruits and other plant tissues
- Determination of inorganic nutrients: N, P, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, Zn, Mn, Cu, B
- Determination of heavy metals: Pb, Ni, Cr, Co, Cd
- Determination of other inorganic elements: Na, Cl
- Determination of biostimulants: Si (silicon), auxin
- Fertilizing consulting
- Diagnostics of crop/ fruit physiological problems
Genetic identification of plants
- Molecular and genetic identification of populations and varieties of plant organisms with new generation genetic analyzers.
- Determination of variety identity of propagating material (seeds, seedlings, fruits, etc.).
- Analysis of added impurities – adulteration by other plant species in products with increased added value using the DNA barcoding technique..
- Molecular characterization of local traditional varieties with molecular markers.